Happy April Fools' Day!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 / 7:59 PM

Random:
We were like discussing Physics MCQs the other day.
Cheryl: D!!
BX: Huh? But.. (sound waves) cannot travel through vacuum..
Cheryl: Isn't helium a vacuum?

-_-




:D April Fools' been kind of fun, except some parts about the day lah.

-_- Lol, first attempt of the day failed. Sad lor.

Anyway, think I cheated YY in the morning. -_-

First period was supposed to be Bio, so Michelle left to find her friend and a lot of people were not in the class (somehow).
Then instead, Ms Fang came in. But that's not bad 'cause.. I'm dreading Bio. -_-
Waited until people were finally back.

Ms Fang: Okay, all of you take out a piece of paper/foolscap.
Class: *Takes out paper*
Ms Fang: Okay. Now all of you copy the general formula ten times.
Class: HUH?!?!
YY: Ms Fang, we can remember liao!!
Class: Yah lor Ms Fang, we can remember the formula already!!
Ms Fang: *raises both her arms like a V* HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY! HAHAHAHAHA.
Class: WAHLAO!?!?!?!!!


-_- It was damn funny lah. We all got tricked lor. Tsk. D:

KC: 'cher, you very pretty.
(to Ms Fang)
KC: Happy April Fools'.

LOL. :D

Then was scared pok wouldn't be okay so I went over during recess.

Returned to class for Chinese.
-_- When I stepped into class, BlueSq was already in class.

Me: 老师,我做完我的作文和剪报 liao leh!
BlueSq: 0_0 + O:
Me: Happy April Fools'! :D
BlueSq: (forgot to turn back to see her expression) 我本来很感动的 leh!

LOLLLL. Damn funny la. She's super gullible can, believed the others about going to the hospital to visit Wenting. :D


Okay lah, then lessons and lessons. Finished school, went for SSS. Got pretty worried about pok. Wasn't too productive anyway. Ended at 3.45pm and went to look for pok. Wasn't in class so I wanted to go to the lab or something to look for pok. Then after a few phone calls, got a return call & haiyah, pok was in the toilet. (Which isn't that good either.)

Anyway, nothing I could really do.
Bought cheesecake and LPBs & hoped it would make pok less unhappy about tests and stuff but oh well, doubt it made a difference.

Okay, whatever. Then didn't feel like going home but went anyway.
Then got onto MSN and had some fun. :D

I told Shimin someone wanted to sue me for slander for something offensive I wrote on my blog, and she believed me. -_-
Then I told Jade AFA was postponed.
(Actually wanted to post up the 2 conv. but wahlao, comp screwed up and suddenly restarted on me. Tsk.)

Then went to cheat Fiona, heh. :D

({) мαe. says:
Hey
FI says:
ya?
({) мαe. says:
Are you going tomorrow?
FI says:
going where?
({) мαe. says:
NAPS, duh.
FI says:
for what? founders day? o.o
({) мαe. says:
Post-founders' day celebration.
FI says:
you going?
({) мαe. says:
You didn't receive the letter meh?
FI says:
nope
what letteR?
letter*
({) мαe. says:
They got send letter.
FI says:
really o.o
({) мαe. says:
Invite us back.
FI says:
i never open letterbox i think
HAHA
so you going ah?
({) мαe. says:
No leh.
Happy April Fools'.
:D
FI says:
=.=
diao
({) мαe. says:
LOL.
FI says:
SO LAMEEEE


Then got into a conv. with Shimin, SB and Angeline. Wanted to cheat SB and Angeline but z, kind of failed I guess. I didn't start off the conversation well so I think I ruined it. ):

Then told Jane I was going to migrate to Australia. -_-

Haiyah, I am such a liar.



Okay lah, nothing much.

Feel kind of shit but it's kay! (: I will be okay.


Haiyah damn it. I don't want to go to school tomorrow 'cause there's SS and Chiangky's going to kill me because I didn't understand the SS test questions at all. Tell me how to do lah. :D Whee.
I think I'm going to be damnnnn shit tomorrow. :D Oh well, nehminddddddd.

:D Life is good lor.


Ahma jiayou! :D